FREE ONLINE BIRTH CLASS - VAGINAL TEARING
If the idea of tearing your vagina during birth freaks you out, you are not alone! I've had SO. MANY. MOMS. ask me about this topic.
The biggest question moms ask is, "What can I do to minimize vaginal tearing during birth?"
In this class, you'll learn about ALL things vaginal tearing AND what you can do during pregnancy & birth to minimize your chance of perineal trauma. Because, save the cookie!
Information on vaginal tearing
How to minimize your chances of vaginal tearing.
How the body's normal birth process can impact vaginal tearing.
Statistics on vaginal tearing during birth
Tips to minimize tearing whether you're planning a natural birth or an epidural birth.
Be sure to join the free online community Empowered Moms to hang with me on Monday evenings for 'Digital Doula Q&A' live... Bring your questions!
- A third- or fourth-degree tear during birth
- What Is the Evidence for Perineal Massage During Pregnancy to Prevent Tearing?
- Association of dietary fat, vegetables and antioxidant micronutrients with skin ageing in Japanese women
- Supplementation with Eskimo® Skin Care improves skin elasticity in women.
- Protecting your perineum (from the inside out)
- 5 Ways to Boost Collagen
- Spinning Babies
- What The Girls Next Door Need to Know About Childbirth and Vaginas
- Evidence On: Doulas
- Doula Photos: One Love Doula Services
- Factors related to genital tract trauma in normal spontaneous vaginal births
- Obstetrical Anal Sphincter Injuries (OASIS):
Prevention, Recognition, and Repair
- Dorsal Lithotomy Position vs. Non-supine Positions During 2nd Stage of Labor: Quadriped